Saturday, March 21, 2009

Unconcealed Exposure

I have never been much a fan of shopping for clothes. I put zero effort into my fashion style, and my manly credibility suffers as a result. It's not a priority of mine to schedule expeditions for classy garments. Last night, as in many Friday evenings, my only focus was on eating a tasty meal and seeing a movie. That film, ironically, is called "Confessions of a Shopaholic."

Things did not go as planned yesterday. My California Pizza Kitchen dinner was wonderful. Everything blissfully bewildered me afterward. My date and I left C.P.K. to quickly purchase some new recreational shoes for me before hitting the movie theater. In the end, I purchased more than one pair of shoes at DSW. With my female assistant as a guide, my feet fell in love with both a retro pair of New Balance sneakers and also some super cool Converse. I could not deny it. I was hooked and couldn't have cared less about watching a movie. I wanted more, more, more. Next, we rushed to Ross and grabbed me two types of sexy jeans and a third pair of shoes. It's too bad we wasted so much time trying things on. Time had run out and stores were in the process of closing for the night. No matter though. It's a new day now, and I'm on my way out the door to go purchase six crew neck t-shirts from Foreign Exchange...

My name is Bryan Barbour. I am a shopaholic. This has been my confession. -BTB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to buy 6 more shirts? haha. Didn't we get the 6 shirts from Foreign Exchange before DSW and Ross?? Anyways...you look HOT! haha.