Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Week

In exactly one week around the time I'm posting this, approximately 6:00pm, myself along with Prince BTB and our dates will be headed to see Elton John in concert. Both Prince BTB and I have had the joyous pleasure of seeing Elton multiple times but this time he will be playing side by side, partially of course, with Billy Joel. I cannot wait to put on our Peace Officer Uniforms and get into character for a memorable evening of fun, music and love. If there is one thing that Elton's music inspires, surely it's love. Love of music. Love of life. Love of tolerance and acceptance and change. Love of people. It's bound to be a blast. My only hope is that all of you put on your favorite Elton John song or album and sing until it brings a smile to your face.

"There's treasure children always seek to find,
And just like us
You must have had
A Once Upon A Time"
-Elton John's "Curtains"

-Prince SMG

No comments: