Monday, March 9, 2009

America The Great

Tonight I felt very American. After coming home from work I walked over to Mcdonald's around 8:40pm where I purchased combo #3 with extra pickles and extra onions. Then I quickly walked back to my house and turned on the tv just in time for the newest episode of "24." As I opened my bag of fast food I was not only pleased with the fact that I had stimulated the economy, but the food also tasted wonderful.

And Jack Bauer as a side dish aint too shabby either. Nothing says America like a bit of torture and nobody threatens torture better than Jack Bauer. It's good to have you back Jack and this season is finally shaping up to be fantastic. The episode winded down, my food digested and I sipped on a frosty coca cola until a smile appeared on my face. I've done my job America and you are welcome.

---SMG

1 comment:

Trevor Keck said...

You are a true American SMG.

Trevor