Friday, January 30, 2009

A Shout, A Slip Of The Mind and A Smile

As Super Bowl weekend comes into full swing I would like to send positive energy through cyberspace, as well as the regular world, to the Arizona Cardinals. It will be a tough game but our hearts are with you Cardinals. In other news Thomas, a good friend of mine, pointed out that I forgot to mention Bloodsport in the JCVD blog. That film is classic Van Damme so add it to your already growing list. One final note, I was speaking with the most beautiful woman in the world today when she let loose news of me and her going to Coachella. I have never been to this mecca of music and am as excited as a little boy who just got his first bicycle. Now it's time for me to take it out for a spin and see how well it rides. Thank you Alison.

Cardinals!!!

SMG

No comments: