Wednesday, February 11, 2009

C.Y.B.O.R.G.

The weather of 2009 has been absolutely crazy. I like things to be unpredictable, but this is getting a little ridiculous. One day, it'll be as hot as sizzling steaks cooking on a grill. Then, a day later, I'll feel like ice-cream chilling away inside of a freezer. I am sitting inside my bedroom right now literally shivering. I actually had to scrape off some ice from my windshield yesterday morning. I didn't think I'd ever be doing this chore in Orange County, California. Fond memories of growing up in Colorado brought a smile to my face. I was a little boy back then.

1987s "Robocop" is a wonderful movie. I remember catching this ultra-violent thrill ride with my father year or so after its theatrical release at my old Coloarado home. Actually, I watched "Robocop" again and again and again back then (thanks to the magic of VHS). Has anyone realized how many actors from "Robocop" have appeared in the brilliant television series, "24?" Think about the seasons from the past and you'll see what I mean. Coincidentally, what is with the initials "J.B.?" Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, James Bond... - BTB

No comments: