Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mr. Bill

Sometimes... I never know where I'm going. Most evenings, I eat my dinner alone. This practice allows me to truly appreciate the power of food. The lack of conversation also speeds up everything quite a bit. I eat, eat, and eat. There is no need to pause and talk. I simply pay attention to my meal. Good food is such a nice esacape. No matter how bad any particular day is, pleasuring my stomach will be all that matters during dinner time. True, this isn't always the case. My appetite ceases to exist during the worst days. Thankfully, those times are few and far between. While I may not talk to anyone while I eat my dinners, I do listen to somebody important. The words of wisdom revealed on "The O'Reilly Factor" fill the silent air for me. Mr. Bill O'Reilly is always there for me. He is smart and concerned. I don't always agree with what his views. I am a better man for listining to them though. Sometimes... I never know where I'm going. -BTB

No comments: