Monday, June 21, 2010

Reborn

Some weekends are quite forgettable. We should always hope for nothing but rainbows. It feels me with pride to have redisovered the pure joy of being a Prince of the Universe. Of course, I was quite optimistic when Prince Sean informed me of our upcoming assignment. However, it had been awhile since we last performed. My fitness skills had drastically declined, as had my overall medical well-being.

Regardless, it was a true privilege to be invited to participate in Will O'Loughlen's documentary project. As Mr. O'Louglen's delicate interview dived into the deep memories and hungry desires of the Princes of the Universe, my heart sprung to life. I was a child again. I couldn't wait to dance down Hollywood Boulevard promiting peace, love, and music.

Take my hand. Hold it. Embrace it. Love it. This is what I strive to do for everybody who witnessed the emotional reawakening of Prince Sean and myself. It was such a pleasure to see the gleeful participation of so many faces out in Hollywood this past weekend. We all danced. We all smiled. Thanks to all of you, the Princes of the Universe are back.

-BTB

No comments: